With its idyllic seaside location, Dana Point lures award-winning chefs headlining some of the best California-fusion and seafood restaurants in Orange County. Dana Point delights even the most discriminating foodies with exclusive local cafes and grills, to five-star restaurants – collectively showcasing a wide range of savory dining options – including the finest Southern Californian cuisine, steak, sushi, legendary burgers, authentic Italian and Mexican, and international cuisine featured in newspapers and magazines nationwide.
Explore the dining listings for the best local, casual and fine dining restaurants in Dana Point, as well as Orange County’s best seafood restaurants.
- Bar and Lounge1 Ritz Carlton Dr | Dana Point California 92629
- Californian500 Monarch Bay Drive | Dana Point California 92629Phone:(949) 234-3330Chef Tommy Kim infuses his impressive California Pacific Rim style acquired from his tenure at several of California's 5 Star Hotels and restaurants with the casual elegance of the Monarch Bay Club's one-of-a-kind oceanfront setting.
- Californian25135 Park Lantern | Dana Point California 92629Phone:(949) 487-7555The Overvue Lounge at the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa offers a special roost that overlooks Dana Point's spacious parks and the ocean beyond. Enjoy an early morning coffee or cocktails and bar menu any evening.
- Seafood34661 Golden Lantern St | Dana Point California 92629
- Californian34091 Pacific Coast Hwy | Dana Point California 92629Phone: (949) 449-2822Our Mission at Coastal Kitchen is to deliver a quality dining experience in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere with a consistency that will bring you back again and again.
- Californian34094 Pacific Coast Hwy | Dana Point California 92629Phone: (949) 481-7734A neighborhood restaurant serving local New American food, handcrafted cocktails, craft beer and boutique wines.
- Deli/Diner32525 Golden Lantern, Suite E | Dana Point California 92629Phone: (949) 481-6800Our REAL certification solidifies our purpose, which is to inspire others to eat real food crafted with care. This is why we are constantly improving our sources and are always looking for ways to incorporate delicious, wholesome meals that provide a healthier option for our guests.
- Steakhouse, Seafood34402 Pacific Coast Highway | Dana Point California 92629Phone: (949) 661-1100For an indulgent dining experience, Doheny Surf serves up Chef Shey Garland‘s signature dishes including fine seafood, steaks, fish and scrumptious deserts.
- MexicanOne Ritz-Carlton Drive | Dana Point California 92629Phone: (949) 240-2000Home Of The Coolest Poolside Mexican Cantina Under The Southern California Sun
- Coffee House/CafeOne Monarch Beach Resort | Dana Point California 92629Phone: (949) 234-3900The new grab-and-go coffee shop provides premium market-fresh foods, like local artisanal cheeses, wines, and deli sandwiches, as well as culinary goods and gifts.
- Steakhouse1740 S Pacific Coast Highway | Laguna Beach California 92651Phone:(949) 715-7777t’s exotic, exciting, adventurous. It’s also warm, relaxing and friendly. Portuguese sailors discovered Mozambique on one of the many stops they made to replenish supplies while on their way to the spice-rich countries in the East and Far East.
- Steakhouse2441 E Coast Highway | Corona Del Mar California 92625Phone:(949) 673-6585Nestled in the heart of Corona del Mar lies The Bungalow. This charming Craftsman style restaurant is minutes from the heart of Newport Beach’s premier business and shopping center, Fashion island, yet it feels miles apart.